about 1 year ago

MATCH DETAILS:
Location :
Upcoming Information:German 2 Bundesliga 03.01.2021
When/Date: 03.01.2021
Time: 7:30 am



Watch here >>>Greuther Fürth - St. Pauli live


Online here >>>Greuther Fürth - St. Pauli live

Fürth - St. Pauli LiveStream!!


Short Preview

  • This match will be played by one of a leader and outsider (ranked 4 and 17 in the zone Relegation to 3. Liga).
  • Fürth has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a chance of promoted (23%), has a small chance of win league (9%).
  • St. Pauli has a chance of relegated (40%), has a very small chance of promoted (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Recent matches Fürth is playing shaky (in the last 5 games wins - 3).
  • St. Pauli has a chain of defeats in the last matches (in the last 5 games wins - 0).
  • In this match Fürth is a favorite.
  • Last 16 head-to-head matches Fürth won 7 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 7 matches and goals 25-23.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Fürth won 5 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 3 matches and goals 16-10.

    Other matches previews, predictions, analytics:

    Fortuna - Paderborn match overview, prediction&tips

  • During this match we will see a game between leader and a team of mid-table (ranked 5 and 11).
  • Fortuna has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a chance of promoted (28%), has a small chance of win league (11%).
  • Paderborn has a very small chance of relegated (2%), has a small chance of promoted (11%), has a very small chance of win league (3%).
  • Fortuna is in a very good shape now (in the last 5 games wins - 4).
  • Recent matches Paderborn is playing uncertain (in the last 5 games wins - 2).
  • In this match the chances to achieve triumph bor both teams are almost equal.
  • Last 9 head-to-head matches Fortuna won 2 matches, drawn 4 matches, lost 3 matches and goals 7-13.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Fortuna won 1 matches, drawn 3 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 5-10.

    Aue - Braunschweig match overview, prediction&tips

  • Team outsider and a mid-table team will meet during this match (ranked 7 and 15).
  • Aue has a small chance of relegated (7%), has a very small chance of promoted (3%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Braunschweig has a good chance of relegated (51%), has a very small chance of promoted (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Recent matches Aue is playing mutable (in the last 5 games wins - 2).
  • Braunschweig is in unsatisfactory shape now (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
  • Recently Braunschweig have a series of home games.
  • In this match Aue is a favorite.
  • Last 9 head-to-head matches Aue won 0 matches, drawn 5 matches, lost 4 matches and goals 9-16.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Aue won 0 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 3 matches and goals 4-9.

    Hamburg - Regensburg match overview, prediction&tips

  • One of the leader and one of the outsider will meet in this game (ranked 3 in the zone Promotion to Bundesliga (Promotion) and 14).
  • Hamburg has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a good chance of promoted (62%), has a chance of win league (38%).
  • Regensburg has a small chance of relegated (8%), has a very small chance of promoted (2%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • The game of competitors is shaky now.
  • In this match Hamburg is a favorite.
  • Last 4 head-to-head matches Hamburg won 1 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 5-10.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Hamburg won 1 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 2-6.


    Other matches:

    https://cox.tribe.so/post/5ff0fcda6b3a833100da262a

    https://www.spreaker.com/user/11600771/eibar-granada-live-stream

    http://pigphavoca1970-blog.logdown.com/posts/8312284

    https://www.spreaker.com/user/11608947/live-streaming-greuther-fuerth-st-pa

    https://charlesbarring57621.over-blog.com/2021/01/boise-state-san-jose-state-live-stream.html
  • ← Watch live CBK Mersin v Nesibe Aydin basketball Watch Motor České Budějovice - Vítkovice Steel Live 1/03/2021 →