over 1 year ago

Competition: Sochaux - Dunkerque live stream 05.01.2021

http://live.welcome.bet/1986820s215

http://live.welcome.bet/1986820s215

Valenciennes - Nancy match overview, prediction&tips

  • This match a meeting between a mid-table team and the outsider will be held (ranked 11 and 17).
  • Valenciennes has a very small chance of relegated (3%), has a very small chance of promoted (2%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Nancy has a chance of relegated (26%), has a very small chance of promoted (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Recent matches Valenciennes is playing changeable (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
  • Nancy is in cheap shape now (in the last 5 games wins - 0).
  • Nancy could have problems with physics compare with it opponent - last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • The possibility to win in this match is almost balanced for both teams.
  • Last 12 head-to-head matches Valenciennes won 3 matches, drawn 5 matches, lost 4 matches and goals 8-10.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Valenciennes won 1 matches, drawn 4 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 4-4.

    Troyes - Châteauroux match overview, prediction&tips

  • One of the leader and one of the outsider will meet in this game (ranked 2 in the zone Promotion to Ligue 1 and 20 in the zone Relegation).
  • Troyes has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a chance of promoted (46%), has a chance of win league (21%).
  • Châteauroux has a good chance of relegated (59%), has a very small chance of promoted (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Troyes is in real good shape (in the last 5 games wins - 3).
  • Châteauroux has a series of defeats in the last matches (in the last 5 games wins - 0).
  • In this match Troyes is certain favorite.
  • Last 8 head-to-head matches Troyes won 7 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 16-3.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Troyes won 4 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 10-1.

    Toulouse - Paris FC match overview, prediction&tips

  • The great teams are gonna meet at this game. The most expected match between two teams from the very top of the group (ranked 3 in the zone Promotion to Ligue 1 (Promotion) and 5 in the zone Promotion to Ligue 1 (Promotion)).
  • Toulouse has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a good chance of promoted (64%), has a chance of win league (36%).
  • Paris FC has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a small chance of promoted (11%), has a very small chance of win league (3%).
  • Toulouse in the last match got series victories and it is in a very good shape (in the last 5 games wins - 4).
  • Recent matches Paris FC is playing unstable (in the last 5 games wins - 1).
  • Toulouse will have a small advantage in this match.
  • Recently, the teams did not play each other.

    Other matches:

    https://lilyfisher551095.bloggersdelight.dk/2021/01/05/betting-picks-on-alcorcon-vs-zaragoza/

    https://jacobdonovan551976.bloggersdelight.dk/2021/01/05/bet-tips-and-live-predictions-on-marbella-vs-valladolid/

    https://colenicholson552240.bloggersdelight.dk/2021/01/05/bet-prediction-on-sochaux-dunkerque/

    https://mullen.tribe.so/post/5ff3cb19cb61d05f5989f53b

    https://kprovisod.tumblr.com/post/639265718862512128/oral-roberts-v-nebraska-omaha-livestream

  • ← Vasas - DEAC Debrecen [LiVeStReaM] Watch and bet Online Stream Lube Civitanova vs Piacenza 05.01.2021 →